Have you ever had the P-E-R-F-E-C-T job? A job that does not even feel like work because you are having so much fun? Being a Team Beachbody Coach is just that for me. But let me explain.
I am a writer and multimedia journalist. Naturally, I love writing. Of course, it’s always best to write about something you are passionate about. Hence I became a sports and fitness journalist.
When I needed a solution for my own weight loss struggles, I found Beachbody. The Insanity workouts saved my live (and sanity, although I realize this might be an oxymoron to some people). After recognizing the amazing effectiveness of Insanity, I had to share my knowledge with other people so they could reach their weight loss and fitness goals as well.
Now, giving advice, explaining things and helping people have always come naturally to me. Needless to say, fusing my writing career with my coaching career was not exactly a twist of fate. Rather, it was destiny. My destiny.
All of my skills and experiences have finally “joined forces” to aid me in my fight against the obesity epidemic so I can change one life at a time and turn the tide.
It really is amazing when you can pour your heart and soul into something you believe in and have intense passion for. Like Mary Kay Ash said:”When you love what you do, you will never work another day in your life.”
If you are still wondering what exactly I love about being a Team Beachbody coach, here are a few pointers:
- Helping others reach their fitness and weight loss goals.
- Watching people take their lives back, become happier and healthier.
- Working out daily as part of my job description.
- Living the most healthy lifestyle ever.
- Saving money on all Beachbody products including Shakeology and the P90X Results and Recovery drink.
- Continuously learning more about fitness and healthy nutrition via Beachbody’s Coach Academy.
- Living by the Golden Rule: “Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.”
Now, who wants to help me end the obesity trend? Sign up as Team Beachbody Coach NOW!